Friday 30 May 2014

Clever Clogs Cooking Club

Today in my newsletter I announced a new GG project.
(The first newsletter has already been sent but you can subscribe over on the top RHS of the blog so you don't miss out on the next one!)

YAY!
I would love you to join in!


Every month you will be sent a cute gourmet goodie bag made by me.
Each pack will Ingredients and a super gorgeous Recipe card with ideas of how to use the ingredient/s included.
The recipes sent out to my Cooking Club are exclusive and will not be published elsewhere.
Subscriptions are available on a 3, 6 or 12mth basis & are designed to get you excited about being in the kitchen,  to encourage you to try new things & to save you a bit of time!
Some months there will be extra bonus goodies or special discounts on other items in my store.
You can head over here to look at the prices & plans. I will let you know when it is all ready to go but I am planning for a JULY start!

There are very LIMITED places available to my Cooking Class this coming Wednesday for Steps Australia at Hobba in Prahran.
You can read a review of the last one here.
We had SUCH a fun time. I hope you can come to this one!
Tickets are available by clicking on this link.
I hope you all have some nice plans for the weekend and enjoy some happy feasting times with those you love.
Toodle-oo till next time!
xx
GG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou SO VERY much for making time to comment.

I LOVE to read your comments.

Just know that it totally made my day that you made a comment on my blog :)
xxx